Faceshape? Haircolor with black eyebrows?

• Faceshape? Haircolor with black eyebrows?

It doesnt seem to take a lot of us to get bored of our current haircuts. Im bored. And have always wondered my face shape, and what length/style compliments it. I also have the problem of having black eyebrows which limit the color choices. So pretty much.
      1. what length is best for certain/ my face shape?
      2. how light can i go? ( i think blonde would be sweet)
      3. and personal opionions, do facial peircings look nicer with simple or crazy hairstyles?
      Figured this would be good to show my hair now.

And this would be good for face shape. Ive always assumed heart? iunnoo...
      [CENTER]Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? =) [/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hilikus ().

• Re: Faceshape? Haircolor with black eyebrows?

1. I think you'd look great with shoulder length hair or a bob, but I don't like your bangs. They're too choppy or something..

2. I really like the colour you have right now, I wouldn't change it. You might look good with brown? You can always tint your brows if you go lighter.

3. I think it completely depends on the person and the piercing. What were you thinking of getting?
    • Re: Faceshape? Haircolor with black eyebrows?

i already have double nostril and septum. the bangs are actually like the straight across bangs but im growing them out. so put htem to the side to avoid eye ball attacking. but thank you! im looking into the bob suggestion.
      [CENTER]Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? =) [/CENTER]