360 gaming updates

• 360 gaming updates

I just quickly scanned a official MS source for Xbox 360 updates, such as games, etc. and here is what will be happening so far this year.

• The Halo Reach multiplayer beta will kick off on May 3. You will be able to access the beta via the Halo 3: ODST game disc.
      • Dead Rising 2 will release in North America on Aug. 31, Japan on Sept. 2 and Europe on Sept. 3.
      • Dead Rising: CASE ZERO an exclusive download only on Xbox LIVE, will launch prior to the full game and provide a playable prologue that bridges the story between the two titles.
      • Alan Wake will launch May 18 in North America and May 21 in Europe. Players can pre-order the title to receive the Bright Falls Bonus Pack, which includes exclusive content like Avatar gear, an Xbox LIVE theme, and a “making of” video.
      • The Xbox 360 Final Fantasy XIII Special Edition Bundle will release starting March 9 for $399, and include a 250GB Hard Drive, two Wireless Controllers, exclusive downloadable avatar items and a Standard Edition copy of the game.
      • Toy Soldiers will kick off the Xbox LIVE Arcade Block Party on March 3
      • Perfect Dark, Scrap Metal and Game Room will launch this March as a part of the Xbox LIVE Arcade Block Party.
      • Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction will release at retailers starting April 13 in North America, April 16 in the United Kingdom, and April 28 in Japan.
      • Lost Planet 2 will launch in North America and Europe on May 18.
      • Fable III will be available this holiday.
    • Re: 360 gaming updates

Mattster wrote:

I just quickly scanned a official MS source for Xbox 360 updates, such as games, etc. and here is what will be happening so far this year.

• The Halo Reach multiplayer beta will kick off on May 3. You will be able to access the beta via the Halo 3: ODST game disc.
      • Dead Rising 2 will release in North America on Aug. 31, Japan on Sept. 2 and Europe on Sept. 3.
      • Dead Rising: CASE ZERO an exclusive download only on Xbox LIVE, will launch prior to the full game and provide a playable prologue that bridges the story between the two titles.
      • Alan Wake will launch May 18 in North America and May 21 in Europe. Players can pre-order the title to receive the Bright Falls Bonus Pack, which includes exclusive content like Avatar gear, an Xbox LIVE theme, and a “making of” video.
      • The Xbox 360 Final Fantasy XIII Special Edition Bundle will release starting March 9 for $399, and include a 250GB Hard Drive, two Wireless Controllers, exclusive downloadable avatar items and a Standard Edition copy of the game.
      • Toy Soldiers will kick off the Xbox LIVE Arcade Block Party on March 3
      • Perfect Dark, Scrap Metal and Game Room will launch this March as a part of the Xbox LIVE Arcade Block Party.
      • Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction will release at retailers starting April 13 in North America, April 16 in the United Kingdom, and April 28 in Japan.
      • Lost Planet 2 will launch in North America and Europe on May 18.
      • Fable III will be available this holiday.

anyone else burst out laughing at this to? oh ubisoft....you made the next dukem nukem forever.

Mattster wrote:

I don't understand why you're laughing at Ubisoft, I'm quiet thrilled for the next SC.

cause conviction has been slated for release so long that they've given like 3 release dates and pushed it back each time. I love ubisoft, I was on the top scoring players for Ghost Recon 1 back during xbox original. They make solid titles but they really pulled a number on this cause when they released that gameplay footage ages ago claiming the game was almost done, it looked terrible. They scrapped it and started over.

don't put out release dates if you can't make them. wait till you have a solid confirmation you can make it.

firstsleep wrote:

cause conviction has been slated for release so long that they've given like 3 release dates and pushed it back each time. I love ubisoft, I was on the top scoring players for Ghost Recon 1 back during xbox original. They make solid titles but they really pulled a number on this cause when they released that gameplay footage ages ago claiming the game was almost done, it looked terrible. They scrapped it and started over.

don't put out release dates if you can't make them. wait till you have a solid confirmation you can make it.
      Eh, It disappoints me when a game I'm waiting for is pushed back but I can deal with it, as a lot of popular game developers do it at some point.

DamnImGood wrote:

I think it's a rule in video games to never use the acronym SC unless it refers to Starcraft.

I nearly killed myself. Be more careful, guys.
      Lol.

Monkey Dance wrote:

wait, there was a toy soldiers game ???

Toy Soldiers for Xbox 360 - Toy Soldiers Xbox360 Game - Toy Soldiers Xbox 360 Video Game

1) I find it increasingly biased and greedy that Bungie is forcing people to buy ODST, despite it's worthlessness, to have any contact with their future product.

2) Excited for FFXIII but not sure I would have enough time to play and enjoy it due to my upcoming purge of electronics to focus on my bulking.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      MW2: HardCore SnD Fanatic

[/CENTER]