please help me out..this guy is really confusing

• please help me out..this guy is really confusing

Ok..I have a small question

There is a guy the works at our local video store. Wel Ive known him for proly 2 yrs. Not really personally but ya know. Anyways he seems to be kinda quiet. But when my mom goes in there he always talks to her and he always says something about me or asks something. But whenever I go in her my mom or by myself hes quiet. hes says hey ya know. And several times he has joked on me about my ex..like sayin he seen my bf in there a lit while ago. I figured he was tryin to find out if I was single or not.
      But I went in there the other night and he talked a lit but whenever I got home and checked my myspace and he had already sent me a message sayin that he noticed I was a lit sunburnt and that I was playin with my spurs.
      ( I had just gotten off my horse) lol :wink:
      And we've been talkin on there quite a bit lately
      I had thoguht about askin him if he would to go horseback riding with me but i wasnt sure.
      Is it weird to ask a guy to do something like that?
      So what do ya'll think?
      Do you think he might like me but not really know how to step-up or something?
      thnks everyone :confused: :)
    • Re: please help me out..this guy is really confusing

Hese Probabley nervouse. Just ask him I bet he'd enjoy it.
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]Zack, babe im always going to love you. I pray we always to be together to death do us part and even after shall we be together.[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]:kiss: [/CENTER]

He is infatuated by your blossoming Busoms...LOL...jkign about that part..i couldnt help it

But it is def clear that he is into you...but i do not reccomend askign him to go horseback riding because he might feel threatend and worried/afraid he wont be a good enogh rider ( no pun intended ) But i do think that next time u go to the video store ( if you liek him this is ) is talk to him and kinda mention something about a movie u wanna see, like superbad, ask him if he has seen it and if he hasnt then get really excited and be like "WOW really??!? we should go and see it!" and then once he knows you are interested his Man-Ego will boost 500x and he will suddenly become the fucking Mac daddy of the world and then go to the moviestry not to get too into it...if u know what im saying....and he DEF wont try to make a move on you...you prolly will have to start it..ut then i think he will pick up the idea and take over...

Good luck..any more questions and ill try to elp ya

thatgirlisacowboy21 wrote:

Ok..I have a small question

There is a guy the works at our local video store. Wel Ive known him for proly 2 yrs. Not really personally but ya know. Anyways he seems to be kinda quiet. But when my mom goes in there he always talks to her and he always says something about me or asks something. But whenever I go in her my mom or by myself hes quiet. hes says hey ya know. And several times he has joked on me about my ex..like sayin he seen my bf in there a lit while ago. I figured he was tryin to find out if I was single or not.
      But I went in there the other night and he talked a lit but whenever I got home and checked my myspace and he had already sent me a message sayin that he noticed I was a lit sunburnt and that I was playin with my spurs.
      ( I had just gotten off my horse) lol :wink:
      And we've been talkin on there quite a bit lately
      I had thoguht about askin him if he would to go horseback riding with me but i wasnt sure.
      Is it weird to ask a guy to do something like that?
      So what do ya'll think?
      Do you think he might like me but not really know how to step-up or something?
      thnks everyone :confused: :)

Personally I would wait for him to ask you..
      send him positive signals so he knows your interested in him and then he can ask YOU out..

Horseback riding isn't weird, as long as it is something you BOTH would enjoy doing. :)