How would you respond this?

• How would you respond this?

My girlfriend broke up with me two weeks ago and started dating someone else from my frat (we've always hated each other). And I don't say things about other people because this is freakin' high school.

My ex told this guy that we slept together (I've never had sex) and that it was horrible. I guess he decided to start something with me over that and we got into it earlier this morning.

He started laughing, saying (where just about the entire frat house could hear him) "Chinks can't give it right and don't deserve happiness and that's why I'm single on Valentine's Day."

I just stood there like...what? I honestly didn't have a response. I'm the only Asian in my frat (and I'm not even Chinese [I'm Korean], so once again: What?). This guy and I didn't get along in the first place, and I'm sick of this sh-t.

What would you do if you were in my position? I'm not a f-ckin' punching bag, people. -.-
    • Re: How would you respond this?

LOLwut? You have frats in highschool? O_o

On Topic...; I'd punch him in the teeth. ;x
      [CENTER]R.I.P Captain Jack Sparrow, 13/3/09[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]You did it, beautiful.<3[/CENTER]
      formspring.me/Asperitas <- Don't be a fgt. It makes you look bad.
      [RIGHT]omygaga.tumblr.com/ <-Blog of godlike proportions.
      [/RIGHT]
    • Re: How would you respond this?

I don't have much going for you, so I would personally beat the shit out of him. But thats clearly not the right thing to do.

I would maybe talk to the frat about it, or try talking to him about it. Or since she is a bitch as well, tell everyone she has gross, loose lips, and you could barely keep it up during the sex because you were so repulsed by her which is why you couldn't perform well. lol looks like all of my answers are pretty shallow, maybe someone else can help you more.
      Check out my blog, its manly advice, man laws, my best drinking/hooking up stories, and other manly things
      wayoftheman.blogspot.com/