10 month relationship is getting hard to handle.

• 10 month relationship is getting hard to handle.

Here's some basic facts to help you understand the situation:

I've been with my boyfriend for about ten months.

Over the summer, I got my GED, so I can go to college two years early, which puts him a year behind me, instead of a year ahead.

His parents have an extreme dislike for me, though everyone else’s parents love me. *shrug*

We're really close, but lately he's been really moody. He cries all the time over stupid stuff, and he thinks we're going to be together forever... when I tell him that I love him, but I can't guarantee the together forever thing, he gets all sad. And lately this has been happening ALL THE TIME. It gets on my nerves. For a while now, it’s like I don’t enjoy spending time with him, except when we’re hanging out just like normal friends. I like hanging out with him and playing cards and talking… but lately not much more than that. It’s no fun to kiss him, I hug him just like friends do, we stopped having sex (my dad knows we do), because it doesn’t seem appealing to me. I don’t have romantic feelings toward him much… OH and he’s said he’s not sure if he could live without me as his girlfriend… in a very literal way. UGH. I could use some help.
    • Re: 10 month relationship is getting hard to handle.

i think it's about time to cut him loose.
      1. he's a whiny bitch who :cries:...if someone :cries: in a relationship, it should be the chick
      2. you don't like spending time with him anymore privately
      3. you don't have sex...you don't even like kissing him
      4. no romantic feelings
      5. his parents don't like you (which doesn't really matter IMO, but it sure doesn't help the situation)

ya...so it's not that hard to put together what I put together. seems to me you just need a kick in the ass to break up with him.

*kicks you in the ass

now go breakup with him.

Phuck Buddy wrote:

i think it's about time to cut him loose.
      1. he's a whiny bitch who :cries:...if someone :cries: in a relationship, it should be the chick
      2. you don't like spending time with him anymore privately
      3. you don't have sex...you don't even like kissing him
      4. no romantic feelings
      5. his parents don't like you (which doesn't really matter IMO, but it sure doesn't help the situation)

ya...so it's not that hard to put together what I put together. seems to me you just need a kick in the ass to break up with him.

*kicks you in the ass

now go breakup with him.

*kicks again, just for good measure.

I completely agree with this man.
      [CENTER]Haynes: this internet dies more then tupac[SIZE=6]
      REPOST POLICE
      [/SIZE]

LolGecko;260339 wrote:

ROFL:lol:
      ALL HAIL MissV!

[/CENTER]

He sounds like an emotional wreck. Cut him loose! You are going to college anyway so you'll be meeting new people and you won't want him bringing you down.. cos that's what he'll be doing. he should be bringing you up. You're obviously a VERY smart girl so do the math...

Yep, well, the way I see it if you think he's going to go jump off a roof or some bullshit, let him. He's obviously too stupid to realize life does go on.
      [CENTER]Haynes: this internet dies more then tupac[SIZE=6]
      REPOST POLICE
      [/SIZE]

LolGecko;260339 wrote:

ROFL:lol:
      ALL HAIL MissV!

[/CENTER]

I did it. It was hard, but I told him to go date other people. See if it makes his parents happy. His dad basically told him to be a player, and that I was only using him for his truck. *shrug* He got all emotional, which made me cry (OMG) but we're still friends.

There's a lot of parents out there who don't like their kids' boyfriend or girlfriend. But from the way you describe it, it seems like you really don't feel the same for him as you use to feel. What's keeping you with him now? I would never advise someone to break it off, but it seems like it might be better in your case. What would be better for you?