Really Important Need Help With Guy PLS!

• Really Important Need Help With Guy PLS!

To make a long story short: There's this guy I sort of know. We decided to hang out a week or so ago (I thought as friends) he ended up full on making out with me (my first kiss).

Is it weird that I feel halfway between joyous and full on disgusted (tongue = sort of gross) and I'm really freaked out that I'm a totally shit kisser? Partly because I'm so awkward and I was really shocked.

And what does this mean now, are we "going out?" He told me to call him upon dropping me off. I feel sort of used... and I'm just really confused. And it was weird because I don't know him that well and aren't sure of my feelings for him or whatever...

Need comfort and advice.
    • Re: Really Important Need Help With Guy PLS!

I wouldn't consider you guys going out, especially if he wasn't a gentleman about asking you out. So I wouldn't say that you guys are dating, or 'official'. I think your best bet is to ask him what made him kiss you, and if he likes you. Ask him how he feels about you. If you feel used, I think you should confront him about your feelings. If you hide them, it'll only make you more upset. Theres no sense in keeping things bottled up. If you don't feel comfortable hanging out with him for a little bit of time, then by all means take your space from him. I think he wanted you to call him after he dropped you off just to talk, and to make sure you got in alright, which is a sign of him caring for you. If you don't feel comfortable kissing him next time, then push him away so you don't put yourself in that kind of situation again.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling
    • Re: Really Important Need Help With Guy PLS!

The way you're feeling isn't weird. Considering the circumstances, it's quite understandable. I suggest you talk to him and find out where you stand with him. Take time to think and clear your head, let yourself process it all before thinking ahead. If you just want to remain friends, let him know that. If you want to hangout with him more to get a better idea of how you feel, maybe you should take things slow. Just talk to him about how you're feeling and if you're not comfortable with kissing him yet, then let him know. Like I said, the way you're feeling is understandable, so don't worry about it. Go at a pace you're comfortable with.

Hope this helped.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]