Need a second opinion of who i should choose

• Need a second opinion of who i should choose

Alright, here's the low down. Two years ago, I was dating this guy, CJ, and i honestly loved him to death. He loved me just as much. Although he was kinda planning a little too far ahead, such as marriage, kids, etc, I did let him know he was going a little too fast, but he didn't mind waiting. My parents kinda liked him and he was religious and went to our church too. Also we did take our relationship at a really good pace, but I think it was mainly because he was a foster child. He couldn't leave to go out so we couldn't do much together. Of course, I didn't care, i still loved him but towards the end of our relationship I found out he lied to me the whole time we dated, he got sent to juv for a year before I broke up with him, n literally cheated on me cuz I wasn't putting out (only reason I broke up with him) .

So now I have another boyfriend. We've been together for a year and a month and he's everything I could wish for. :hugs: He's helpful, puts everyone first, acts like a real gentlemen, protects me when needed and I honestly don't think he has any flaws other than he's not religious. I could care less but my parents are not too keen on him not being religious.

The problem though is CJ has gotten a hold of me again. At first, I totally shunned him, told him I was still furious with him, and I stayed with my current bf, Jordon. Now that its been two months, I've been having second thoughts because I still get butterflies and that fuzzy feeling every time CJ still tries to talk to me and apologize and make it up. And he says hes changed although I know he probably didn't. I know I should stay with Jordon because he treats me with respect and I love him. But I feel like I have a stronger love for CJ although he doesn't make the right choices all the time. Any second opinions are greatly appreciated.

And sorry its so long ^-^"
    • Re: Need a second opinion of who i should choose

Really? I'm not trying to be mean, and if i come off as it i'm sorry. I've been in the situation where I was Jordan. Why not stick up for your relationship with your current boyfriend? Tell CJ he lost his chance, and block his number or something. Don't let him contact you. Two months of talking to this guy? Does Jordan even know? If he protects you, its your responsibility in my opinion, to protect him. Such as in a situation like this.

Talin123 wrote:

Really? I'm not trying to be mean, and if i come off as it i'm sorry. I've been in the situation where I was Jordan. Why not stick up for your relationship with your current boyfriend? Tell CJ he lost his chance, and block his number or something. Don't let him contact you. Two months of talking to this guy? Does Jordan even know? If he protects you, its your responsibility in my opinion, to protect him. Such as in a situation like this.

Especially a year and a half boyfriend...

Also, I have been 'jordan' in this case as well. She ended up going back for the guy that cheated on her FOUR times and guess what he did 2 weeks later? Cheat on her again. I did not take her back and she cried an ocean.

Yes, Jordon does know I talk to him, but thanks for the advice guys. It really is helpful because I didn't want to make a mistake and end up like the girl ComplicatedMind mentioned. I kno if I did leave Jordon, he wouldn't take me back.