Do I Need Help?

• Re: Do I Need Help?

All the things you listed are incredibly unhealthy, however.. you are not going to quit them unless you feel as if it is an issue and you really want to quit.

By cutting you are not only harming your body, but relying on an escape from your problems INSTEAD of solving them. The same goes for drug use and the throwing up thing as well. In fact, throwing up after meals is a disorder classified as bulimia. Either way, though doing all of these things seem like an easy solution.. the fact of the matter is that you are actually making things harder for yourself. I know it is hard to understand, I suffered from a 6 year drug addiction myself, but these things are doing nothing for you. When you have cut into your skin or when the drugs have worn off the issues are still there. Instead of escaping, why not trying to solve the issues you are having instead? I am more than willing to help you through this if you wish to tell me what is wrong.

Not only do these things accomplish nothing, but the effects of them after a while on your body really start to take their toll. When you throw up after every meal you really mess up your esophagus.. and if that is not enough after a while your breathe starts to permanently smell like puke.. not to mention the damage it does to your teeth. The effects of the drugs vary on which kind you are using, but trust me.. those negative effects come quicker than you think. When you cut yourself you are really damaging your body and leaving terrible scarring that may never go away.

I would suggest you listen to your friends, these things are terrible for you..
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    • Re: Do I Need Help?

I cut myself& make myself throw up& ik it damages your body but for now it helps...my bff does it too but our best friend has an issue with it even though she's anorexic but wont admit it but i dont think it is a problem cause as soon as I graduate high school i wont have to do it anymore but if you thinks it's a problem get help but if you dont then just keep doing just dont let the cutting&throwing up become an addiction cause then it really sucks