meh..

• My body feels like it's being weighed down by a ton of bricks.
      Why must I criticize myself so much based on things that have happened to me in the past?
      Why do I have to feel so miserable yet be so happy at the same time?
      Life is truly unfair, and all the shit that I've been through is still haunting me to this day.
      Sometimes I feel like giving up, and giving into my sweet temptation that is calling for me.
      Oh horrible memories, and my dearest temptation why can't you just go away for good?

"You're worthless, you'll never be anything, and you're just a dirty tramp" These words have been haunting me for years,
      and nothing I do can make it go away for good. fml.

I hate living in a world that makes me feel like I'm going through a constant nightmare. I know people care about me.. but honestly, who would care if I was gone? :l
      This madness must end, but there's only one way out.. but it's not like people would remember me anyways..
      Real eyes, Realize, Real lies.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • people will remember you, and you don't do them justice by taking the easy way out because that just means that they have to take the pain. There is one other way out and I believe that it is through god that you can be free of pain and suffering. Try it, its not as if it is going to hurt you.

"call on your god, he will give an answer"

he answered be in my darkest moment.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Domoorigoto wrote:

Hey, may i ask you what happened then maybe i can help you better?

It's just a lot of stuff that has piled up on me the past couple of years.. I've been abused since I was young, and I've been raped as well.. and things are just getting harder and harder for me to accept that those things don't make me a monster.. and that I'm still human =/
      Real eyes, Realize, Real lies.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Alisha wrote:

My body feels like it's being weighed down by a ton of bricks.
      Why must I criticize myself so much based on things that have happened to me in the past?
      Why do I have to feel so miserable yet be so happy at the same time?
      Life is truly unfair, and all the shit that I've been through is still haunting me to this day.
      Sometimes I feel like giving up, and giving into my sweet temptation that is calling for me.
      Oh horrible memories, and my dearest temptation why can't you just go away for good?

"You're worthless, you'll never be anything, and you're just a dirty tramp" These words have been haunting me for years,
      and nothing I do can make it go away for good. fml.

I hate living in a world that makes me feel like I'm going through a constant nightmare. I know people care about me.. but honestly, who would care if I was gone? :l
      This madness must end, but there's only one way out.. but it's not like people would remember me anyways..

Hey Alisha, I understand you feel trapped by things that has happened in the past.

Dont let the past trap you. Sounds like you have a negative view of yourself and the future. You dont know the future, no one does so 'youll never be anything' doesnt seem productive since none know the future. Sounds like you are being hard on yourself. Would you call someone else those names? Then why would you call yourself that?

The world is not fair and we wont be loved by ALL so love yourself. Because at the end of the day what matters is that you love you. Not what anyone else thinks.

Its time to let go of the past.

The post was edited 2 times, last by PhillyStorm ().

• Alisha, I don't know what else to tell you.. you don't seem to listen to the advice I give you. I don't mean that in a hateful way, not at all... just some constructive critcism. Look at the positive, not the negative. Let the past go, move on. Hanging on to the torments of our past is not only useless, it is torture. You need to come to terms with it, and just let go. It has happened, shit happens, you have to just accept it and move on. Live life to the fullest and don't be tied down by your past. When you start thinking of it, just focus on the good things and where you want to be going with your life. You can't change the past, but you can control the future.
    • Sweetie, I can relate and I know how much of a struggle it is to break free from that. But you're alive. It was hard but it's all over now and there's the future ahead of you. Thinking of the hard times will just make you relive those bad memories. That'll suck the life out of you. Every day instead of putting yourself down give yourself a compliment. Forget the people who hurt you. You can get revenge by living your life. Wear something pretty, take a short walk even for just 5 minutes when you feel the pain coming and listen to happy music. Get used to loving yourself and feeling good. Write down your dreams and goals even the tiny ones and make them happen. Think of the people you'll meet in the future who'll love you. And I'm sure people love you now and will miss you a lot if you died. Your past will always be there and you'll never forget it, but you can learn to not let it control you.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SoyaBeanire ().