Is she rejecting me or just playing hard to get?

• Is she rejecting me or just playing hard to get?

There's this girl that I like and have been talking to for a year but I'm having a hard time figuring out if she likes me or not. At the beginning of my Sophomore year, she started talking to me and asking about me (I was new, i just transferred at the end of fresman year). She seemed really nice until she started being a little mean. By the end of the year she stopped being mean and we were cool for the rest of the year. We talked a little over the summer on myspace. Now this year, she acts like she doesn't want to talk to me. When ever I try to start a conversation with her she trys to end it as quickly as possible, but she'll have a long conversation with a sophomore or fresman kid. Is she rejecting me by trying to discourage me or she just playing hard to get?

She is a junior and so am I. She's a cheerleader (NO that's not the reason I like her, i liked her before I knew she was one) and I run cross country. I'm also in band.

MATURE ANSWERS PLEASE!!!
    • Re: Is she rejecting me or just playing hard to get?

leave her to do the running or tell her how you feel. She doesnt seem very loyal at all, or she may be on and off liking you, either way she should tell you. I know how hard it is to wait, your just tempted to go after them, but unfortunately, sometimes they need to know what they need to be doing.

kat1990 wrote:

How do you know that? some girls mess around but they can actually like you.
      But yeah, she doesnt seem to be making much effort.

Last time I checked, if someone doesn't talk to you, they don't like you.
      [CENTER]Haynes: this internet dies more then tupac[SIZE=6]
      REPOST POLICE
      [/SIZE]

LolGecko;260339 wrote:

ROFL:lol:
      ALL HAIL MissV!

[/CENTER]

Umm, if you like her and want to go out with her, you probley are just getting worried. She might not like you in that way, and you expect she does and you guys to have like long convo's. She doesn't know you like her and doesn't know thats how you feel. Tell her that you feel she is ignoring her or even tell her you like her.

Pretty sure shes not interested in you at all. But some advise, dont initiate conversations with her anymore, and if she comes talk to you, then end it as quick as possible and say you have to go somewhere. That why she'll be wondering why you did that and you'll be on her mind for a while.

Dualnames wrote:

Umm, if you like her and want to go out with her, you probley are just getting worried. She might not like you in that way, and you expect she does and you guys to have like long convo's. She doesn't know you like her and doesn't know thats how you feel. Tell her that you feel she is ignoring her or even tell her you like her.

oh yeah, dont do what he said.

Phuck Buddy wrote:

whip your penis out and smack it across her forehead. If she likes it, than you're gold!

lol funny.

Man i swear i had something like this a week ago. I sat beside this one girl for a bit and i swore like all the bodylangauge etc. everytime she looked at me she would look away quickly, always trying to seem busy playing with stuff, glossing her lips, putting on pefume etc. Like when i wasnt near her she wasnt going that extreme. It was just weird she would talk to me and helped me and stuff but outside the classroom lol she seemed to talk to everyone else but me but in class she would and the closer to her she seemed more nervous. BUt if i said something she was interested and would randomly help me and shit. BUt then she like always talking to these other random guys lol like 2-3 years older and shit but she didnt show all teh body language and glamour off near them.

Duno man confusing but maybee she just playing games with you.

mt9094 wrote:

There's this girl that I like and have been talking to for a year but I'm having a hard time figuring out if she likes me or not. At the beginning of my Sophomore year, she started talking to me and asking about me (I was new, i just transferred at the end of fresman year). She seemed really nice until she started being a little mean. By the end of the year she stopped being mean and we were cool for the rest of the year. We talked a little over the summer on myspace. Now this year, she acts like she doesn't want to talk to me. When ever I try to start a conversation with her she trys to end it as quickly as possible, but she'll have a long conversation with a sophomore or fresman kid. Is she rejecting me by trying to discourage me or she just playing hard to get?

She is a junior and so am I. She's a cheerleader (NO that's not the reason I like her, i liked her before I knew she was one) and I run cross country. I'm also in band.

MATURE ANSWERS PLEASE!!!

I think she is a two faced bitch, from what you are telling me.
      One minute she will be all nice, but when other people are around she is mean again? Doesn't make sense if you ask me.

I think it is time you just MOVED ON. She obviously is going WAY past playing hard to get.