¿Cuál es tu opinión?

• ¿Cuál es tu opinión?

"La belleza no está en la cara, la belleza es una luz en el corazón. Por cada belleza hay un ojo en algún lugar para verlo." ¿Por qué la gente juzga a todos, porque de lo que ropa ponerse o qué aspecto tienen? Todos fuimos creados la manera que Dios quería que fuéramos. Hoy en día, todo el mundo tiene que verse lo mejor posible y tener todo lo que todos los demás. Al igual que lo que el infierno? Por qué no puedes ser tú mismo? ¿Por qué tienes que ser falso? Me gustaría hacer, cosas caras, y la mierda de otros falsos nunca fue inventado. ¿Cómo podemos ver que la persona real es a través de todo lo que producto artificial en la cara? Dime cuál es tu opinión al respecto.
      skateboarding is my life... deal with it
    • Re: ¿Cuál es tu opinión?

:S
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Here it is in English:

"Beauty is not in the face of beauty is a light at heart. For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it." Why do people judge everyone because of what they wear or what they look like? We were all created the way God wanted us. Today, everyone has to look their best and have everything everyone else. Like what the hell? Why can not you be yourself? Why you have to be false? I would like to do expensive things, and other false shit was never invented. How can we see the real person is through all that artificial product in the face? Tell me your opinion.

People do it because they want to fit in
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

I do things like that because I percieve myself as art. Not to please anyone. Not to look attractive. But for my love of art.
      [CENTER]R.I.P Captain Jack Sparrow, 13/3/09[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]You did it, beautiful.<3[/CENTER]
      formspring.me/Asperitas <- Don't be a fgt. It makes you look bad.
      [RIGHT]omygaga.tumblr.com/ <-Blog of godlike proportions.
      [/RIGHT]

XxskatergirlxX wrote:

"La belleza no está en la cara, la belleza es una luz en el corazón. Por cada belleza hay un ojo en algún lugar para verlo." ¿Por qué la gente juzga a todos, porque de lo que ropa ponerse o qué aspecto tienen? Todos fuimos creados la manera que Dios quería que fuéramos. Hoy en día, todo el mundo tiene que verse lo mejor posible y tener todo lo que todos los demás. Al igual que lo que el infierno? Por qué no puedes ser tú mismo? ¿Por qué tienes que ser falso? Me gustaría hacer, cosas caras, y la mierda de otros falsos nunca fue inventado. ¿Cómo podemos ver que la persona real es a través de todo lo que producto artificial en la cara? Dime cuál es tu opinión al respecto.

(my attempt at answering this in spanish)

estoy de acuerdo cuando dices que una belleza única está dentro de cada persona. pero no creo que todos están buscandos una belleza última y artificial. sí, algunas personas la buscan. pero muchas personas más creen que ropa, joyería, maquillaje, y otras cosas similares están para expresión personal y no están para conformidad. personalmente, uso estas cosas para expresión personal. entonces, pienso que las personas críticas no pueden aceptar la realidad que hay muchas formas de belleza y cada forma está única para cada persona que la tiene y últimamente estas personas pierden mucho.

(my shitty english translation)

i agree when you say that a unique beauty is within each person. but i don't believe that all people are looking for an ultimate, artificial beauty. yes, some people look for that. but many more people believe that clothes, jewelry, make-up, and other similar things are for self-expression and are not for conformity. personally, i use these things for self-expression. so i think that judgmental people cannot accept the fact that there are many forms of beauty and that each form is unique to the person who possesses it and ultimately, these people lose a lot.

Heather wrote:

Here it is in English:

&quot;Beauty is not in the face of beauty is a light at heart. For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it.&quot; Why do people judge everyone because of what they wear or what they look like? We were all created the way God wanted us. Today, everyone has to look their best and have everything everyone else. Like what the hell? Why can not you be yourself? Why you have to be false? I would like to do expensive things, and other false shit was never invented. How can we see the real person is through all that artificial product in the face? Tell me your opinion.

learn your spanish. that is not exactly what i said. gosh
      skateboarding is my life... deal with it

XxskatergirlxX wrote:

learn your spanish. that is not exactly what i said. gosh

hm. would this be better?

"beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. for each beauty, there is an eye somewhere that will see it." why do people judge everyone because of what clothes they wear or what they look like? everyone was created the way god wanted us to be. today, the whole world has to look its very best and have everything that everyone else is without. as if this isn't like hell? why can't you be yourself? why do you have to be fake? i would like it if expensive things and all that other fake shit was never invented. how can we see the real person through the artificial exterior? tell me what your opinion of this is.

Heather wrote:

Well it's not my fault you posted some stupid fucking Spanish saying that nobody could read, so I decided to go to a fucking translator and copy/paste. Don't you have some skateboard to fall off of?

online translators suck. all they do is take the literal english definitions and plop them down where the spanish words were. a figure of speech like "al igual", which is an expression of doubt, shows up looking like "to the equal", which has nothing to do with the commonly-understood meaning of the phrase.

furthermore, a sentence like, "me gustaría hacer cosas caras y la mierda de otros falsos nunca fue inventado" has a very rough english translation of "ït would be pleasing to me to make expensive things and the shit of other fakes never was invented". because sentence structure in english is different from that in spanish, this sentence when literally translated looks a bit odd. so you rearrange and alter the words as if you were speaking english. "it would be pleasing to me" becomes "i would like it", "to make" becomes "if", "the shit of other fakes" becomes "other fake shit", and you could switch the positions of "never"and "was" if you so choose. so our new, more accurately translated sentence is- "i would like it if expensive things and other fake shit was never invented"- or something similar.

so i guess what i'm trying to say is that using an online translator to get the meaning of a paragraph written in a language you don't know is like using wikipedia to learn astrophysics.

and please have a little respect for the language, even though you don't speak it. kthx.

The post was edited 1 time, last by xapachexrosex ().