okay so if ur in to twighlight u should definatley read this

• okay so if ur in to twighlight u should definatley read this

okay so theres this guy who goes to my school and he looks like edward cullen. wierd anyway as most girls are obssesed with edward this guy can pretty much get any girl he wants. i've known him since grade 9 and wwere in grade 11. him and i got off to a rocky start but then we bacame close friends u no hung out at lunch everyday talked about love and life (corney i no but stay with me ) anyways hes also in my history class and i havent really talked to him all year accept quick hellos here and there. well two days ago he asked if i wanted to come over and watch a movie but i had to work so i coukdnt, and i thought he was just asking cuz he was bored. well yesterday he asked me to hang again but he wanted me to skip class and i cant do it again(my own reasons) so he was supposed to pick me up after and never showed. when i told him i couldnt skip he looks and me and says "u no sarah life is no fun if your good all the time" "you need to get into some trouble somtime" and for a minute i thought he was gonna kiss me:o!!

Am i imagining things or does it sound like hes in to me ?
    • Re: okay so if ur in to twighlight u should definatley read this

In my opinion, it sounds like he's interested in you. At the very least, he could be wanting to be close again. If you're interested, I think you should pursue it and see what comes of it. You'll never know until you try. If you don't already know, maybe you should ask him why he didn't show up to pick you up after. Since you've already turned down his offers twice, I think you should try to initiate something. Of course, only if you're interested in pursuing it. If you initiate something, it'll show him that you're interested and you're making the effort to hangout with him. It's up to you what you want to do. If you think something could come of it, go with it and see what happens.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

I don't see how this relates to twilight (not that I am a fan) in any way. You'd probably get better advice if the title was more relevant.
      "The point of philosophy is to start with something so simple as not to seem worth stating, and to end with something so paradoxical no one will believe in it"-Bertrand Russell

isitso wrote:

I don't see how this relates to twilight (not that I am a fan) in any way. You'd probably get better advice if the title was more relevant.

it applies to twilight cuz he looks like freaking edward cullen from the movie and hes totally got the whole mysterious thing down i mean this guy is like total rebel/romantic (not edward, my guy) and lets face it im not a fan of twilight but robert patterson is hot.

could this guy really be in to some one like me <<<<
      life, is what you choose to make it.
      some live,
      others fake it

Then, if anything, it applies more to Robert Pattinson, not Twilight. He may be interested, but I'd avoid a prick that pressured you to skip class and told you what to do, and then criticized you when you didn't comply.
      "The point of philosophy is to start with something so simple as not to seem worth stating, and to end with something so paradoxical no one will believe in it"-Bertrand Russell

isitso wrote:

Then, if anything, it applies more to Robert Pattinson, not Twilight. He may be interested, but I'd avoid a prick that pressured you to skip class and told you what to do, and then criticized you when you didn't comply.

I would have to disagree. Try talking with him and negotiate a time which both of you can hang out. Then commit to it. Have patience. However, if he asked you to hangout twice, then there is a possibility something is there. Bring it up again, next time you talk to him, and plan a time, see what works. Do not assume things, always have patience. Good luck and Take Care!

lol no he doesn't sparkle and no he definatley does not look like a foot but thanks
      and thanks to everyone who actually put some thought into thier comment.

Oh and by the way to the person who commented that I can't spell, maybe it's time you stopped being such a dick. How's that ?
      life, is what you choose to make it.
      some live,
      others fake it

There's lots of thought in my comment.
      "Edward Cullen" looks like a foot.
      [CENTER]R.I.P Captain Jack Sparrow, 13/3/09[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]You did it, beautiful.<3[/CENTER]
      formspring.me/Asperitas <- Don't be a fgt. It makes you look bad.
      [RIGHT]omygaga.tumblr.com/ <-Blog of godlike proportions.
      [/RIGHT]

sr12 wrote:

it applies to twilight cuz he looks like freaking edward cullen from the movie and hes totally got the whole mysterious thing down i mean this guy is like total rebel/romantic (not edward, my guy) and lets face it im not a fan of twilight but robert patterson is hot.

could this guy really be in to some one like me <<<<

Lets face it. He is totally gross.

Maybe if he had some sort of body hygene he could be a bit more than average looking, but his hair is simply gross :o

ok edward cullen aside lol, do you like him? i think he may be interested, and in my opinion, any person is capable of going out with anyone else, no matter on their looks or social status, i think because he asked you twice i think it may indicate that he is interested, i would try though and organise a place outside of class time, no point skipping class just for him, and plus you probably wont have much fun, maybe playfully ask him about the movie, like so maybe we should organise that again, something like that! hope it goes well!! :)