Advice?

• Alright so Ive got alot of problems n stresses at the moment.
      First of I'm in gr12 n grading this year. Ive already been accepted to uvic n sfu which r both great schools. My parents want me to go to sfu becuz it's closer n I can just drive thier n cum back in the afternoon. I want to go to uvic cuz then I get to move out. They both have almost similar programs but I feel I will have a better student life and learn Many things by living on my own. They however disagree with me are simply threatning me by saying we won't pay for u then. I dnt knw what I can do or say?

My 2 nd problem is alot more complex n instead of makin to posts I'm just putiing it into 1.

Last year I met this girl who I was introduced to by my best friend. I had a couple classes with her n we started talking alot. We began to like each other n we talked for hours a day. I was goin to ask her out but hen my. Parents randomly told me were goin to the middle east for the summer. I didn't knw if she wud want a long distance relationship so I told myself I'd ask her whe. I get back. Durring he summer everywhere I went I cudnt really find any Internet connections bub I managed to email her atleast once a week. When I got bak I still loved her alot but I was unsure bout her feelings. one day I was talking to my best friend n he admitted to liking her, I hadn't told him I liked her yet. So I was a little unsure but I was like ok. So I asked her n she said yeah she likes him sumwat to. I was really hurt but I convinced myselfthat if I truly loved her I wud only care as long as she was happy. So I managed to help them get together n start goin out. They seemed happy so I was like o well even tho I was hurtng. I still talked to her but alot less knw. After 2-3 months me her n her sis went down town for the olympics since we were still GUD friends. I ended up getting drunk n saying I love this gurl so much n I wud do anything for her but ses goin out with a friend. But sumhow I managed not to say it was her but it was rather obvious. A few days later she told me about it n asked if she was the girl. I admitted it was her. She then told me she's loved me since gr 11 n tht I shuda told her sooner. She said she still loves me n the only reason she sent out with my best friend is becuz she thought I didn't like her anymore after summer. She told me she was gonna break up with him for me n I told her no cuz they obviusoly had sum feelings for each other n my best friend wud be devasted. They kept goin out but she started talkin to me alot more n wud say se loved me etc. I fell happy but bad cuz it was with my best friends gf. She told him a lil bout it n he asked me if I was tryin to break them up n I said no cuz I'm honestly not. I just want her to be happy cuz I luv her n him cuz he's my best friend. A month passed n he broke up with her. She was sad n cryed alot n wud call me n tell me I made her feel beter. I felt had cuz if I went out with her it wud be akward for my friend. A few weeks later me n her were talkin on fb bout going out n how it wud work. When her mom catches her talkin bout datin with me. Her mom gets so angry. She calls me n swears at me etc n tells me to never talk to her again n then she yells n other stuff at the girl I like. The next day at shook I c her n she's all sad. I feel bad so I start buyin flowers n cards for her mom saying sry. 2 weeks layer her mom forgives me says it's fine as long as we just stay friends. Me n her stay normal n still arenn going out. For our prom she still goes with my best friend cuz they were stil friends even tho she wanted to go with me. I hadn't told my bff tht I still like her. At prom I still slow Danced with her but so did he. After prom 1 weekend she had a fight with her mom so she went to her cuzs house n sent on fb. We started talkng n she told me ses pissed at her mom n talks to me alot even tho her mom says not to. Her mom apparently knws her fb pass n read our convo. She called me n spazzdd again. She did alot to my love aswell. When I saw her at school he next day she had bruises n I had veryy sharp pains in my chest to c her this way. 2 days later her moms gone to work early n she calls me askin for a ride to school. O pik her up n on tha way her mom calls. Sumhow her mom cud tell she was in a car cuz she cudnt hear any sounds from walking outside or the wind. The I pulled ever n turned the car off n forget my car makes a bell sound once u turn he car off n havnt taken they key out. So we got caught again. Her mom was pissed. Again. Alot of shouting. When I saw her at school the nxt day she looked horrible.
      Knw it's 5 days later, she still tried to talk to me but a little. I feel so bad tht she has to go threw all of this becuz of me n can't even go out for a while. I feel like tellng her to only tAlk to me in person cuz her mom keeps finding out or over the phone. Thirds no say he mom will forgive me knw. She dsnt wanna go out until her mom says ok cuz wll get caught again n this will hapen al over again. I'm heart broken my trying to move my feelings for her to tht of a friend. But I just can't. She's sad. Her best friends mad at me cuz of all the stuff tts happing. My best friendis annoyed at me cuz he knws sumthings happing but I havnt told him anything.

Any advice on wat to do?
      I feel afraid to talk to her mom cuz she might just get reminded of evrryying n yell at her again. Shud I just try to move on? I tried to move on before when her n my bff were goin out but cudnt.
      Wat shud I do? Or try to do?
      Iv made up my mind to tell my bff wats goin but then wat?
      Me this girl have done alot n we love each oter alot. We've Made out countless times even tho we aren't goin out...
      Advice?

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Sorry if sum parts are confusing, I wrote all of this on my phone. So if somthings uncear just ask
    • Re: Advice?

For college I can get a student loan n work etc. But I'm no sure if it's a gud idea. N I knw tht after a while they'll say ok n just pay for me.

Her mom used to LOVE me. But thn when she caught us talking the first time she was so mad because she felt as if inwas goin behinde her back. First she thought I was just a gud friend. But then knw she thinks I'm just in it for sex. Which I'm not. N since her daughter still tLks to me anway after being yelled at more n more she feels tht I'm a bad influence n tht I'm wreking her relationship with her daughter. N all these fights they have I find out abou later n just get told wat happens