should I break up with him??

• should I break up with him??

Hi guys
      I'm pretty sure a lot of you read my thread about my mom finding out about me having sex.... but this is about something different.
      I love my boyfriend more than anything in this world and I would never want to lose him. But the problem is he's so jealous. Like, beyond the normal level of jealousy. He deleted all the guys phone numbers from my phone, he deleted all the guys from my myspace, and he says that if I ever talk to a guy that isn't part of my family that he will break up with me because to him that's cheating. And he is always trying to come up with a way to find out if I cheated on him. Here in florida school started 2 weeks ago. He says he knows people in the school and that supposably they tell him everything I do. I have talked to guys before in my school but its stuff like hi and bye to a few friends. If he knew that we wouldn't be together right now. Anyways, last friday he told me that one of his friends saw me walking with a guy to class and then I kissed him. That was so not true. I might talk to my friends sometimes but I would never kiss any of them. I would never cheat on him like that. So I'm positive he made that up to see if I confessed something. I told him that wasn't true and he didn't believe me so we had a huge arguement because of something that didn't even happen.
      Me and my boyfriend get into at least 1 arguement every single day. I'm so tired of it but no matter how tired of it I am, I can't seem to let him go. He tried breaking up with me a few times already because he knows that it hurts me a lot when we argue. And he says that I don't deserve that kind of stuff. Today we got into an arguement because I told him about a random guy at school asking me for a cookie. And he thought I talked back to him. He told me that he tried to change a lot of times but that he can't control his jealousy. He said that the only way he would completely trust me is if I have his baby or if we get married.
      This might make him sound like a bad guy but he is one of the best boyfriends any one could ever had ( if he weren't so jealous) he will never cheat on me, he always does unexpected things to show me that he loves me, he did everything he could to make my family like him, he's always honest, he makes sure I'm always doing good in school so that I never fail, he does anything I ask him to.
      So should I stay with him and try to help him control his jealousy, or should I break up with him and try to move on?
    • Re: should I break up with him??

RachelRae. wrote:

Talk to him. Tell him to stop being so jealous.

If he won't change for you, then you have to let him go.

We talk about it almost everyday. That's why he tries to break up so much. He knows it hurts me but he said he just can't stop. He said that he loves me so much that all he does is expect the worst so he won't be as hurt if it does happen. So he always tells me that he doesn't deserve me because I'm the "perfect girlfriend" and that I shouldn't be taking his bs. I love him so much and I'll be with him no matter what. But I don't know if that's what I should be doing...

get the fuck outa here, are you seriously ASKING us if you should break up with him?

YES you should.

stupid question, seriously.
      go call him right now, and tell him it's over.

He sounds too insecure and immature to have a girlfriend, "OMFG SHE TALKED TO SOME GUY SHE'S CHEATING ON ME" /wrists.

Yes, go dump him right now. If you don't, you'll regret it.
      [CENTER]Haynes: this internet dies more then tupac[SIZE=6]
      REPOST POLICE
      [/SIZE]

LolGecko;260339 wrote:

ROFL:lol:
      ALL HAIL MissV!

[/CENTER]

Bebe_s wrote:

Today we got into an arguement because I told him about a random guy at school asking me for a cookie. And he thought I talked back to him.

this part made me :)

Bebe_s wrote:

He told me that he tried to change a lot of times but that he can't control his jealousy. He said that the only way he would completely trust me is if I have his baby or if we get married.

and this part made me :lol:

Bebe_s wrote:

This might make him sound like a bad guy but he is one of the best boyfriends any one could ever had ( if he weren't so jealous) he will never cheat on me, he always does unexpected things to show me that he loves me, he did everything he could to make my family like him, he's always honest, he makes sure I'm always doing good in school so that I never fail, he does anything I ask him to.
      So should I stay with him and try to help him control his jealousy, or should I break up with him and try to move on?

he's not the best boyfriend...because of his jealousy. That's like me saying I have the most beautiful girl in the world as my girlfriend, except she's 400 lbs overweigh and has a mole growing on her nose. wtf does that even mean. You two are no compatible. You trust him, but he doesnt trust you. I mean...he won't even let you talk to a guy. he got upset when some guy asked you about a cookie :lolz:

tell the fucker to grow up... and if you dont want to tell him... tell him a lad of a forum told him to i dont give 2 shits...

and ny the sounds of it... even if you did have his baby or get married to him he would still at jelouse and like a nob...
      never underestimate the power of a sick mind :D
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      The emperor protects

Sounds like he has a bad case of bipolar..
      Wow.. first he is like you are cheating on me [being all paranoid]
      then he wants to break up with you because he doesn't want to hurt you.
      He has a lot of connection issues that need to be worked out obviously. You would do your heart a huge favor by dumping him first.

He sounds very insecure.
      Kindle his trust; his level of jealousy - I'm sorry to admit - IS out of control.
      It's not healthy for him, for you, nor your relationship.
      Trust is a big part of any relationship,
      and I just think he needs to see that somehow.
      Right now, it doesn't look like he has a well-constructed trust for you.
      Though, truly, he does sound like a nice guy.
      I think you should try to work it out, especially if you say you love him~
      [RIGHT][SIZE=1]doubt me.[/SIZE][/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT][SIZE=1]cause i secretly love proving you wrong.[/SIZE][/RIGHT]