Getting revenge!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Getting revenge!!!

So there is this boy at school and hes in my class. I've never told the guy anything about his looks or anything since I came in the school. So today in class, I haven't say anything to him not even good morning. So lunchtime he called me out infornt the class and because I have an acne problem he said So why you dont try proactive. You're face real F**Ked up. Its been like the 5th time he did me that but in different ways. He once said I win best halloween costume because Im scary, then he said I got all this acne because a boy break on my face. Im so tired and I WANT REVENGE!! Please dont tell me to tell the teachers because all they will do is tell him not to harass me and Nothing will happen to him. I'm thinking about filling a bottle with things like egg and really smelly stuffs and empty it on his bag, but its air-conditioned soo it might smell up the classroom. PLEASE HELP ME!! I already told him get ready for tomorrow!Please I'll be a huge help :/
    • Re: Getting revenge!!!

You'd have to let the eggs rot for awhile outside for them to smell bad enough . Plus , you shouldn't give him warning , so wait a few days . Find out where his locker is , then put a stink bomb in it . Or steal his books and fuck them up so he has to pay for em :) Even better yet , find out where he lives and put rice in his yard . Then when he mows , it'll slice him up pretty good :)

Haha . I could tell you a million and one things to do . l0l . I'm amazing at getting revenge and am actually working on something myself . It's just not a school thing since I'm out of school so I get to really fuck up some shit :)
      [CENTER]"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul." ~Marilyn Monroe[/CENTER]
    • Re: Getting revenge!!!

PinkPink wrote:

So there is this boy at school and hes in my class. I've never told the guy anything about his looks or anything since I came in the school. So today in class, I haven't say anything to him not even good morning. So lunchtime he called me out infornt the class and because I have an acne problem he said So why you dont try proactive. You're face real F**Ked up. Its been like the 5th time he did me that but in different ways. He once said I win best halloween costume because Im scary, then he said I got all this acne because a boy break on my face. Im so tired and I WANT REVENGE!! Please dont tell me to tell the teachers because all they will do is tell him not to harass me and Nothing will happen to him. I'm thinking about filling a bottle with things like egg and really smelly stuffs and empty it on his bag, but its air-conditioned soo it might smell up the classroom. PLEASE HELP ME!! I already told him get ready for tomorrow!Please I'll be a huge help :/

I don't belive belive that revenge is the way to go. It's easy to take revenge, and it takes much strength to forgive. Would you not like to be honered for being the more mature person, and not falling to his level. I don't blame you for wanting vengeance, but as Mahatma Gandhi said:

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."