What race do you like the most datng?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: What race do you like the most datng?

3% chinese and 22% black?
      LOL so u calculated ur greatgreatgreat grandfather was chinese?

Anyways Im not racist, never make racist comments, dont choose my friends based on race,
      but I have to admit I dont feel much attraction to females that are black. Can't help it just find them less attractive.

So far all the ppl ive dated were white but I dont mind Asian (far east asia not middle east) or South American either.

I've never dated before.

White girls are the least social of all girls. Hispanic/Latina girls are more social than White girls. White girls, after high school, become less and less social, the rest stay the same.

You can walk down the street and pass White girls, and they never even make eye contact with you. Hispanic/Latina girls are not like that, in fact, they just about always make eye contact with you.

In fact, the darker and darker the skin color of people, the more and more social they are. Black girls are hands down the easiest girls to talk to. White girls (past high school) are the least social.

When I walk down a White beach, it's like walking around in a graveyard. But when I walk down beaches in Black neighborhoods (mixed with some Whites and Hispanics), absolutely people talk to me. Black guys even talk to White girls. But that Black people are the most social is probably an anthropological issue. Black guys randomly talk to me than any other race at school.
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.

Apostle wrote:

I don't really have a preference, but I haved dated (except for one Filipino girl) all white chicks.

and what race are you?

Silentstrike wrote:

3% chinese and 22% black?
      LOL so u calculated ur greatgreatgreat grandfather was chinese?

Anyways Im not racist, never make racist comments, dont choose my friends based on race,
      but I have to admit I dont feel much attraction to females that are black. Can't help it just find them less attractive.

So far all the ppl ive dated were white but I dont mind Asian (far east asia not middle east) or South American either.

yea my grandma said her sons' father said his great grandma was chinese. I don't know how true that is though. I know more about my mom's heritage which is filipino and hawaiian. I consider myself hawaiian because I was born there. And that's what people assume anyway.

What's your race anyway?

Neal wrote:

I've never dated before.

White girls are the least social of all girls. Hispanic/Latina girls are more social than White girls. White girls, after high school, become less and less social, the rest stay the same.

You can walk down the street and pass White girls, and they never even make eye contact with you. Hispanic/Latina girls are not like that, in fact, they just about always make eye contact with you.

In fact, the darker and darker the skin color of people, the more and more social they are. Black girls are hands down the easiest girls to talk to. White girls (past high school) are the least social.

When I walk down a White beach, it's like walking around in a graveyard. But when I walk down beaches in Black neighborhoods (mixed with some Whites and Hispanics), absolutely people talk to me. Black guys even talk to White girls. But that Black people are the most social is probably an anthropological issue. Black guys randomly talk to me than any other race at school.

well are you black or latino? Because I find the quite opposite. I found back in my hometown everyone welcomes you it's like a brotherhod of being from there. Most are native or asian. It to me seems black people just don' like something about me it seems that even goes fr my third cousins. Latinos are cool but they intimidate me because they speak spanish idk really. But I just really wonder why that is for you I guess different experiences.

The post was edited 2 times, last by agirlfromsewhere ().

Silentstrike wrote:

I can bet safely your mother is white?

I prefer white girls, but she has to be 0.4% Korean, 3.5% Icelandic, 4.1% Swedish, 5.3% Spanish, 6.9% Russian 12.9% German 32.1% Canadian, 34.8 British.

If it's not exactly like that I won't even take a second look at her.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Dexter. ().