Help por favor

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Help por favor

A good friend of mine and I are putting together a day camp for our "mentees".

I was wondering if any of you had some ideas of what they would want to learn, they being a few eight year old girls.

We have some ideas, but we need a few more. Each ... "thing" should be something that can be taught in about an hour or so.

Thanks for your help. :D
      [FONT="Arial Black"] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Don't worry too much about life. No one gets out alive anyways. [/COLOR][/FONT]
    • Re: Help por favor

Writing cursive? Do schools not teach that anymore? I notice most people can't write it but my school taught me how to in the second grade...

I honestly have no idea what I'd teach 8 y/os in a fun and appropriate manner I'm too out of touch with what they consider "developmentally appropriate" for that age bracket.
      Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind. ~Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason
      [CENTER]The greatest thing you'll ever learn
      Is just to Love
      And be Loved in return
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: Help por favor

I don't think they can write cursive yet... We asked my friend's little sister who's that age and she can't.

We're going to do some drawing and games, but I don't think we have enough time to teach an instrument.

But anyways, we have enough, thank you :D
      [FONT="Arial Black"] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Don't worry too much about life. No one gets out alive anyways. [/COLOR][/FONT]