OUCHHHH. Nose piercing closed up after only a few hours?!

• OUCHHHH. Nose piercing closed up after only a few hours?!

So basically my crap ass company I work for made a new rule that offensive piercings and tattoos are not to be on display whilst working and somehow a nose piercing qualifies as offensive (yeah, right)..
      Anyways, I took it out before work and got home after a 9 hour shift and BAM I couldn't get the stud back in? :nono:
      The pain was unbearable when trying to get it back in, I was screaming in agony, it hurt 10 times more than having the actual piercing done in the first place. After about an hour of trying I managed to sort of 're-make' the hole. There was lots of blood and I wouldn't reccomend anyone doing this to themselves. I've not taken it out since, only to clean it! I've explained the pain to my manager and she wasn't too peed off. I explained I'd get some clear plastic studs online, but I tried putting them in and the pain is hurrendous again and only my originial silver one the piercer gave me will go in?!

I asked 2 mates who have lip and nose piercings and they said that theirs closed up after a few hours as well.. I don't understand really? Blood annoying, anyone else experienced this?

Bit of a rant, lol sorry for going on.
      [SIZE=3]Just Be Yourself :thumbsup:

[/SIZE]
    • Re: OUCHHHH. Nose piercing closed up after only a few hours?!

I hate how companies think piercings are offensive it's so effing ridiculous. So many people are prejudice to me because of my lip -.-
      Sounds horrible for you though =/ i don't see how a little nose stud is considered offensive either, sometimes they aren't even that noticable.
      I had to take my lip ring out once and even after two hours it started growing over and there was sooo much blood when I tried to get it back in... thankfully it's all okay now :D
      I just won't work for someone who tells me to take my piercings out anymore :P people aren't allowed to express themselves and it's annoying.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"]<3[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Lol na, you're not strange hehe it's perfectly logical, something you're proud of. When it was at the time of the piercing, it was something I'd never been sure about and couldnt decide whether to get it done or not but then once I got it I kinda just fell in love with it :rolleyes:
      [SIZE=3]Just Be Yourself :thumbsup:

[/SIZE]

I have my nose pierced and i took my piercer took the original one out after 3 weeks and put a clear retainer in with a stud on it.
      FUCKING hurt, its been about 9 weeks since then and i still cant get this one out.
      im scared to.

>_>
      I work one night a week at a pizza shop and they dont mind unless it is covered or clear

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

the stud recently fell out and now its a clear thing
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      &#9829;
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]&#9829;[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]