What should I do?

• What should I do?

I recently started dating my current girlfriend, Erika. I am 13 and she is 11. We just had a conversation and I found out that she has had oral sex. I haven't gone farther than making out. We haven't kissed or anything but I do like her. I just thinks its a little weird that she's gone that far that young. Especially since I met her at church. She's going to church camp for a week and I just want to think things through. Any advice?
      Too many freaks, not enough circuses.[COLOR="DarkRed"][/COLOR]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: What should I do?

In California we seem to start rather young, at least I started at 10 and so did another of my sisters. I don't really feel that 11 is an inappropriate age as long as she doesn't have any negative feelings towards it, sure its not common but not unheard of either.

What really comes down to is whether you want anything physical from your relationship at this point. What she has experiences doesn't mean you are required to experience it so soon or even that she wants to do it again so soon. Look at what you want from the relationship and discuss where you'd like your relationship to go when she gets back.
      Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind. ~Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason
      [CENTER]The greatest thing you'll ever learn
      Is just to Love
      And be Loved in return
      [/CENTER]

DeaExMachina wrote:

In California we seem to start rather young, at least I started at 10 and so did another of my sisters. I don't really feel that 11 is an inappropriate age as long as she doesn't have any negative feelings towards it, sure its not common but not unheard of either.

What really comes down to is whether you want anything physical from your relationship at this point. What she has experiences doesn't mean you are required to experience it so soon or even that she wants to do it again so soon. Look at what you want from the relationship and discuss where you'd like your relationship to go when she gets back.
      Are you joking? 13 and 11 year old relationships are completely ludicrous as is, let alone talking about a physical one. Jesus christ.

Yeah, it's absolutely absurd that she has done oral. But it's in the past, who knows why she did it, hopefully she doesn't go trying to do it again. And for the sake of innocence, if she offers you a blow job, please say no.

OnEMesSduPKiD wrote:

Are you joking? 13 and 11 year old relationships are completely ludicrous as is, let alone talking about a physical one. Jesus christ.

Yeah, it's absolutely absurd that she has done oral. But it's in the past, who knows why she did it, hopefully she doesn't go trying to do it again. And for the sake of innocence, if she offers you a blow job, please say no.

Jesus Christ doesn't rule the world of biology or empirical science. :p

Whether to engage or not to engage in sex is one's choice, there is nothing moral or "innocent" about what is the basis of human existence. I didn't think it was improper when I was those ages, I don't think its improper now, it certainly wasn't improper only a few hundred years ago and the only reason you think its ludicrous is because society has developed some odd sense of childlike innocence in the past two centuries.

If she engaged in oral sex it was her choice, if she engages in it further its her choice and you can't decry someone for doing something that is harmful only to your moral well being.

Anyways, I do wonder if you don't intend to have sex till you're married why you engage in relationships as economics and children are the real purposes for them, if you're doing either than you're just having a friendship. You might wish to evaluate what it is you're seeking in relationships at your age.
      Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind. ~Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason
      [CENTER]The greatest thing you'll ever learn
      Is just to Love
      And be Loved in return
      [/CENTER]

OnEMesSduPKiD wrote:

A lot of people claim this. What is your reasoning?

I'm one of those people. I'm catholic and proud :D. I believe sex is a gift. It is something that on the night I marry my wife I can say I give my body to you. Sex is like a cake. We can either take that cake and just grab it with our hands and stuff our face in it or we can keep than cake and present it to the one we love. I dont believe that people who have premarital sex before marriage are going to go to hell or something but I do stand firm in my opinion.

Anyway back to the yes 11 is really really young. You don't see many 13 yr olds with 11yr olds but the thing is a bunch of random people cant tell you what to do anymore than i can tell bin laden to make out with bush ( i would pay money to see that, and then die of laughter :rofl:) What you need to do is ask yourself questions.
      1.)So she had oral? is she still doing it?
      2.)How do you feel about it? do you like it? are you slightly grossed out?
      3.)Ask her if she's still doing it.
      4.)do u like her. do you think the relationship could go somewhere? and do you want it to go somewhere?

good luck. with whatever you plan to do? oh yeah p.s.
      MONDAY:
      FIFA WORLD CUP
      JAPAN VS CAMEROON
      GO CAMEROON
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Bros B4 Ho's (Unless they're hot)
      Go Jesus. Thats right i said it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Quitethejoke ().