Studying smart is NEEDED

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Studying smart is NEEDED

So is there any way that i could be overly smart either just smart. Besides studying my textbooks , joining education programs/clubs , do my homeworks? I want to get good grades and get to uni. Any sites that helps? or anything else that could help?

Serious-smartness is needed. lol:wink:
      If I kissed your lips for the last time
      Please don't say if it's so
      Tell my heart it's not goodbye
    • Re: Studying smart is NEEDED

Master the basic!
      Don't hurry into doing tough questions. No matter its Math, Chemistry, Biology or any subject.
      Get your basics right. And slowly expose yourself to all kinds of questions. Read, read and read. Always do more reading. Get your hands on any reading material you could. There are many free articles online. Read and widen your horizon.
      Just so you know, being smart is not everything.
      [SIZE=4]Believe in yourself. You'll do much better!:D
      [/SIZE]
    • Re: Studying smart is NEEDED

One of my favorite ways to study is to get audio books or pod casts related to what i am studying or if i can of the text book it's really hard but it has happened and then i just listen to it before i go to bed or while i do things that way i can enjoy my busy life but kinda study when i don't feel like sitting down and studying hardcore. just helps me remember things and such.