Need a New Perspective

• Need a New Perspective

one of my best guy friends is bisexual but very flirty. a while back he talked on twitter about having a crush on one of his close girl friends. i didnt think anything of it but i txtd him teasing him to tell me who it was. he said i knew her, i named all his friends who i knew (not too many) and he said it wasnt any of them. i asked are you sure I know her and he said "verrry sure ;)" i said, "idk then". He responded with "just think, maybe you'll figure it out ;)" I didn't think much of that either.

Recently, his close friend as well as mine texted me "did u know (him) likes you?" i was like "what?" she's like "nothing :)" i questioned her and she said she was kidding. and to mess with him i texted him, "i know your secret" and he's like "which one?" and i sed "the one you didn't think i'd find out about". He goes, "oh i know which your talking about" i was only kidding when I said i knew a secret so I asked, which. "It involves you", he said. I was like wait, what? He answered, "wait which are you talking about?" and I pressed further, he tried to say he was kidding about having a secret about me, I continued to ask. He finally admitted there was something but he didn't want to tell me because it was "embarrassing". Our mutual friend for a while has been trying to set me up with him, and I heard from her once before that he was sad because he thought I liked another guy.

I'm not sure if he likes me, or if I'm completely missing something. But I try to warm up to him and be playful with him but he ignores my texts pretty often or will stop replying in the middle of a conversation, yet he's still using twitter so I know he's not busy.

These mixed signals are really getting me confused. I need another perspective and some advice as to how to go about it. And to answer a future question: I don't know if I like him, I love hanging out with him, I find him attractive and his personality is a lot like mine but the fact that he's bisexual (more on the gay side) is a problem for me. Plus I wouldn't like a boyfriend who's going to ignore my attempts at conversation. I try warming up to him like I said but because he shuts me down it bothers me, yet in person he's totally affectionate and attentive. I'm confused :/
      [COLOR="Indigo"]Chuck Norris knows what Willis is talkin' about :o[/COLOR]
    • Re: Need a New Perspective

DREAM3R wrote:

Quit playin word games and just ask him about his feelings for you. based on the information you gave me, sounds like you guys could have somethin'.
      Best of luck.

its so awkward for me! i dont want to ask him, if he's not interested ill sound conceited and cause awkwardness between us. thanks

DREAM3R wrote:

It shouldn't be a problem, just tell him that you have been told by a friend that he was vibin' you, and you wanted to clear the air.

thats a good idea. i hope he doesnt suspect it was her. thank u :)

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Apostle wrote:

It appears that there's already tension if he's been ignoring your texts and stopping in the middle of conversations.

im not sure if he sees that as tension cuz like i said he acts completely different in person. idk if since he doesnt know how to reply he just doesnt? or maybe there is tension im not aware of. 8|

Just an update! So yesterday he finally confessed to me that he likes me :D so we're finally getting along without arguments or him ignoring me, we've been texting for many hours and I honestly couldn't be happier. Thank you guys for your help =D

darlingdeanna wrote:

Just an update! So yesterday he finally confessed to me that he likes me :D so we're finally getting along without arguments or him ignoring me, we've been texting for many hours and I honestly couldn't be happier. Thank you guys for your help =D

Welcome
      [FONT="System"][SIZE="4"]I find it funny that thing that built me up,
      is the same thing that broke me down.[/SIZE][/FONT]