Suggestions?

• Suggestions?

OS4 just today for the iphone and I was before that using a PDF application that was limited to 5 books at a time without having to buy the app. Now that it's unlimited with the new OS ibook app, I have space for a lot more.

Give me books, brief summary and such and I'll look into them.

I'm big on sci-fi and fantasy.

I already have Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, the entire enders game series, all of Dune, all of LOTR+Hobbit. I need more ebooks I'm aware but thats like 25 books right there :P
    • Re: Suggestions?

I'm reading another Sci-Fi Trilogy by Robert J Sawyer. Only the first two books are out and they're call Wake, and Watch.

Basically it's about a teenage girl named Caitlin who's blind but an experiment allows her to regain site... sort of. A side effect includes a growing AI consciousness that shares the same vision as Caitlin does. The consciousness has the potential to outsmart humanity and become extremely dangerous. The main character is annoying at times but the science in it really interesting. Definitely worth a read.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Oh yeah, and it takes place in Canada too. Kitchener/Waterloo actually :D